“Today, I know I have 1440 minutes that will soon tick by, second by second. I will not let a minute go by without living it the way I want to”. – RVM
Let us Truly Be ALIVE!
Neither does Time discriminate against anyone, nor does it wait for anyone. It doesn’t give extra hours to the rich to build an empire, nor does it give extra time to the poor to earn more. Each one of us has 1440 minutes every day. Be it a man or a woman, a beggar or a businessman – we all have the same 1440 minutes a day.
Every minute of these 1440 minutes matters because Time is ticking by. A minute gone is gone forever. It can never come back again. A day gone is a day gone. We cannot go back into the past to steal some hours. Nor can we borrow minutes from the future to finish what we have to do today.
Time flies. Seconds become minutes, minutes become hours, hours turn into days, days into months, months into years and years into a lifetime. Before we know it, our journey of life is over! What ultimately matters is how we lived – were we happy? How did we use the time given to us, those 1440 minutes every day – what did we do with them? What did we do with every single minute?
Most of us fail to make the most of our time. We waste it doing meaningless, mindless things!
Make the most of every Moment!
If we want to make the most of our time, let us remember to focus on WHAT WE DO!
- Engage in meaningful pursuits that help us reach our goals.
- Busy ourselves with things that offer opportunities for growth and development. Let us Grow through Life, not simply Go through it.
- Let us not do things just because it is expected or demanded of us, but because we truly want to.
- Let’s stay away from mindless chases that have no connection with our dreams or passions.
- We must fill our hours with things that bring us joy or happiness.
- Let us not get caught in a rut of mechanical existence, of chores and responsibilities every day. ENJOY every minute.
Remember, we do not have access to unlimited minutes. Our journey of life will come to an end one day. Doesn’t it make sense to use every moment doing things we love to do? Introspect. Find out your true passion. How can we make the most of our time if we don’t even know what we want to do?
Remember, time is ticking by. Every single minute counts. We can either use it or lose it. If we think about it, one may say that a minute seems like such a tiny fraction of time, but think deeper and you will realize that ultimately it is these minutes that make a lifetime. So, how do you want to live each moment? Live it the way YOU want to. Grab every moment! Rejoice in it!
Live every moment, you will truly Live Life!